Fall and Halloween Events in Lubbock
Fall is in the air, can you feel it? That usually means it’s time to pack away summer gear and start planning for outdoor events and festivals. From farmer’s markets to activities with your four-legged friends, we rounded up 5 must-attend events for the 2022 fall season in Lubbock, so grab your sweater and get cozy!
- The Lubbock Downtown Farmers Market, is the original and still the best market for locally-grown produce! Visit Saturday, October 8th at 19th and Buddy Holly Ave from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a taste of downtown Lubbock, and the finest in local produce, meat, baked goods, and arts. This is a kid-friendly, dog-friendly, family event in the heart of the Depot District. The 2022 market season will be held every Saturday morning through October 15th.
- At’l Do Farms famous corn maze. Fun for everyone at this Lubbock gem! Weekends get busy at the farm so plan your visit accordingly and be sure to bring your appetite for a good time and their famous corn suckers.
- Howl-o-ween Dog Run and Haunted Hustle is on October 15th. Bring your pups, monsters, and goblins for this family-friendly event with 2 distance options (2K9 – 1.2 miles with your furry friends or 4 miles without a leash).
- Texas Tech College Rodeo will be on October 27th, 28th, and 29th at Cook’s Garage. Kids 12 and under are FREE! Texas Tech Rodeo includes 15 college teams in 10 rodeo events and nightly concert performances. Get your tickets today!
- 14th Annual Pumpkin Trail October 27th-30th! You’ll want to add this FREE local event to your fall calendar! Trails in the Lubbock Memorial Arboretum will be lined with hundreds of carved pumpkins from Lubbock Parks and Recreation’s 14th Annual Pumpkin Trail.
If you are having your own fall bash or Halloween soiree, knowing where to store your decorations, games, and party supplies can be a headache. But don’t worry, we have that covered for you. We are your trusted partners in storage and proud sponsors of Lubbock student activities, community events and so much more! If you are new to the Lubbock area or have a question about our 5-star rated storage facilities, be sure to stop by and see your friends at A Plus Super Storage.